Elizabeth Berkley's Dancing with the Stars


By on 8:44 AM

Elizabeth, as well as some of her former Bayside classmates, had been tweeting about it for days — but nothing could prepare viewers for how epic the actual performance would be. The dancing duo went above and beyond fans’ expectations, having “Jessie’s” entire bedroom reconstructed for an unforgettable sketch, in which Val stepped into the shoes of (a curiously brunette) Zack Morris.

“I’m so excited! I’m so excited! I’m so excited! I’m so… ready,” Elizabeth said to the camera, adjusting her famous line ever-so-slightly from “I’m so… scared.”

And you know what? I’m also “ready.” Ready to see Elizabeth win Dancing with the Stars!

Elizabeth Berkley Looks Amazing On ‘DWTS’

Another thing that really blew my mind during Elizabeth’s performance was how incredible she looked. Seriously, does the Saved by the Bell cast ever age? Before the dance, when Elizabeth was chatting with former co-star Mario Lopez, I could have sworn I was watching Jessie Spano and A.C. Slater in an episode from 1991.












0 comments:

Post a Comment