Britney Spears's Residency Break


By on 9:11 AM

An American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, former television music competition judge, and occasional author Britney Spears has booked a two-year residency in Las Vegas as she preps the December 3 release of Britney Jean. Once the residency wraps, she will take a much-deserved and well-earned break. 

The residency launches in December and Brit Brit will do 50 shows per year. 

"It's very exciting, and this album is different from any other album I've done," she said about Britney Jean, while talking to the BBC. "It's very moody and electric and different so, it's pretty cool. It's really nerve-racking because you spend so much time on it and you've been really dedicated to this album...So it's like my baby coming to life." 

When asked if she ever expected this sort of career longevity, she said, "No I never did, I never felt that... Never in my wildest dreams... I'll take a break after this one for a while." 

Take some time off and spend it with your boys, Brit! You've earned it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment